Payroll Management Services
Payroll Services Office of The University of Texas at San Antonio provides payroll services to UTSA's three campuses: Main Campus, Downtown Campus and Institute of Texan Cultures.
MISSION: Payroll Services Office is to provide accurate and quality payroll operations and customer service to our client departments and individuals.
Payroll Services general responsibilities are:
- Production and Distribution of payroll for approximately 6,000 University employees
- Foreign National Taxation - including employees and non-employees
- Tax Withholding, Tax Reporting, and Tax Compliance
- Time and Labor Work Schedule Administration
- Time Labor System Production and Management
- Garnishment Administration
Employee Self Service (ESS) Instructions:
- Update or add Home/Mailing employee address
- View Paycheck
- View W-2
- Opening or Downloading Documents in ESS
- Direct Deposit: Enrollment or changes via ESS is not currently available until system enhancements are complete. Please visit the Payroll Services Office in person to complete a Payroll Direct Deposit Authorization form.
W-2s were published on January 16, 2015, and available online via Employee Self Service
All active employees have access to ESS via UTShare including their 2014 W-2. Please note Adobe Acrobat reader (PDF) is necessary to open your W-2.
Use the downloadable instructions listed above.
Network Support: Contact OIT 210.458.5555 or https://passphrase.utsa.edu/
UTShare/PeopleSoft Support: Contact 210.458.SPOC (7762)
Payroll Questions: Payroll 210.458-4280
|01/09/2015: Work Schedule Change Request - Updated References/Links section. Updated References/Links section.|
|01/07/2015: Relocation Reimbursement Form - Updated Mileage rate for 2015.|
|12/01/2014: Off-Cycle Payroll Check Request Form - Added bullets to the section Reason for Off-Cycle Check and added resolution box to be filled out by users.|
|10/27/2014: Relocation Reimbursement Form - Updated Mileage rate|
|10/24/2014: Direct Deposit Form - Employee Payroll (Payroll Services) - Clarified form instructions.|
|10/20/2014: Time Sheet Punch - Updated formats of fields and added Voting absence event.|
|10/20/2014: Time sheet Elapsed - Updated formats of fields and added Voting absence event.|