Central Receiving provides receiving and delivery services for all goods ordered by The University's teaching, research, administrative, and project offices. Our services include:
- Receiving from vendors and transportation companies all material obtained by purchase order.
- Performing receiving inspection to determine quantity delivered.
- Delivery to requesting departments and, following acceptance period, forwarding Receiving Report to Central Vouchering for payment.
- Obtaining material from local vendors for check pick-up orders and delivering to departments.
- Pick up and arrange for return shipment if required.
- Expediting receipt of goods.
Please note: Items of a personal nature are not to be sent to the Central Receiving warehouse.