Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I buy stamps?
- Can we mail personal items in the mailroom?
- When is the USPS mail required to be turned in to the mailroom?
- When is the latest that I can bring a UPS shipment for processing?
- Where is the USPS mail box located?
- Are there any other drop boxes available?
- When is the mail picked up by the USPS?
- How do I ship something for the University by UPS?
- How can I find out what happened to my overnight shipment?
- How can I find out what it costs to send a domestic letter or package?
- How can I find out what it cost to send an international letter or package?
There is a USPS drop box for mail outside the mailroom. If the item is over 13 lbs. it must be taken to the nearest USPS.
All other mail must be in the mailroom by 3:00 p.m. to ensure same day processing.
Letter size UPS shipments must be in the mailroom no later than 4:30 for processing.