- Peer Models of Excellence
- Comparison Data
- Arizona State University
- Florida International University
- George Mason University
- Georgia State University
- Portland State University
- University of California, Irvine
- University of California, Riverside
- University of California, Santa Cruz
- University of Maryland, BC
- University of Central Florida
UTSA sets up temporary home for new cyber hub
San Antonio Express News
Though its permanent home is still in the works, work at the National Security Collaboration Center is under way.
The facility, along with the School of Data Science, will be located in a pair of buildings at the University of Texas at San Antonio’s expanded downtown campus. The $90 million project is supported by $70 million from the state’s Permanent University Fund, $15 million from local tech entrepreneur Graham Weston and $5 million in university funds.
The buildings are expected to open during the 2021-2022 academic year. In the meantime, the university has set up a temporary space for partners at the main campus with labs and offices.