» UTSA Expressions -- Inclusion and Community Engagement Center
» Discovery -- UTSA Research
» Innovations -- College of Engineering
» Ovations -- College of Liberal and Fine Arts
» Spectrum -- College of Education
UTSA faculty and staff: Benefits annual enrollment ends 11:59 p.m. July 31
(July 29, 2013) -- Here are the important dates and deadlines for UTSA faculty and staff members who want to update their annual enrollment benefits:
- July 31: All insurance updates and UT Flex account elections must be made in MyUTBenefits no later than 11:59 p.m. CDT. Review your confirmation statement.
- August 15: Evidence of Eligibility (EOE) must be uploaded in MyUTBenefits to add new dependents to your insurance.
- August 15: Evidence of Insurability (EOI) must be completed in MyUTBenefits for life and disability plan elections.
- August 15: Long Term Care applications must be submitted directly to the insurance company, CNA, and postmarked by this date.
- September 1: Expect ID cards for new plans elected. Keep your ID cards for plans you did not change. Keep your UT Flex debit card if you are continuing enrollment and the card has not expired.
- October 2013: Verify your paycheck to make sure the deductions are correct.