<--Return to UTSA PD Homepage
Bomb Threat Checklist
If you have received a bomb threat or a suspicious package, do the following:
1. IMMEDIATELY CALL THE UTSA POLICE DEPARTMENT AT 4911 OR 210.458.4911
2. Treat all threats as valid
3. Listen to caller – note all information given
4. Notify supervisor as soon as possible
5. Use the printed form from the PD website to record all information
6. Do not shake or empty the envelope or package.
7. Isolate the specific area of the workplace so that no one disturbs the item.
8. Do not walk around with the letter/package or shake it.
9. Do not merely discard the letter/package.
Click here to find out what makes a package or letter suspicious.