Solutions to Support Unlimited Possibilities
UTShare On-Premise Build and Migration Project - Successful Cutover – PeopleSoft is Now Available
What is Happening?
UT Shared Information Services (UT SIS) has successfully completed the replacement of the old hardware infrastructure to the new state of the art equipment. PeopleSoft is now available to all campus users with connection through a new URL link.
What is the Impact?
PeopleSoft is now available to all campus users but transition to the new hardware will require the following action:
- Clear cache completely from all browsers you use to log into PeopleSoft. Clearing cache will remove the stored memory from the previous URL connections and will start fresh with the new connection. The UTSA/UTShare website has an updated user guide, located in the Reference Materials section under UTShare and UTSA Tools, UTShare/PeopleSoft/SharePoint Recommended Browser Settings.
The preferred browsers which work best are Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. If you use Internet Explorer, make sure you have the latest version of 11.0.9 or higher. If you have Windows 10 and have IE 11.0.1 you will need to update the browser settings by using the same user guide listed above.
- If you have saved browser favorites to log into PeopleSoft, remove those favorites and update with the new URL connection.
- There are three (3) ways to log into PeopleSoft: (See April 2017 Spotlight for full details)
- Option 1: www.utsa.edu/utshare UTSA UTShare website
- Go to UTShare/PeopleSoft Resources and click on UTShare/PeopleSoft
- Option 2: www.utsa.edu – UTSA homepage – MyUTSA
- Option 3: https://my.utshare.utsystem.edu - Type the URL directly into an open web browser
We appreciate your patience during this transition and should you experience any issues logging into PeopleSoft, please contact PSSC via a SPOC Ticket or ext. 7762.
Updated on: 04/11/2017