- Brain Health Consortium Home
- About Us
- Core Facilities
- Partner With Us
- For Scientists
- Contact Us
We hope the UTSA Brain Health Consortium can be a resource to you and the community. If you would like to learn more about brain health and topics related to neurological disease, please request that one of our researchers speak to your organization.
To request a speaker, please email BrainHealth@utsa.edu. We are happy to share our knowledge, ideas, and ongoing projects with you and your organization.
You may ask for a researcher to speak about any of the following topics, or combination of topics:
- Disorders, including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy, and addiction
- Neurodevelopment, including stem cells, neurons, and glial cells
- Brain circuits and cognition, including emotion, learning, self-control, and memory
- Data analytics and computational modeling
- Molecular and cellular biology, including genes, proteins, genomics, and epigenetics
- Brain injury and neuroinflammation, including brain injury, immune disorder, and toxic metabolites
- Neurotechnology, including drugs and therapeutics