Business Affairs Employee Forum
Join us for the 2021 Business Affairs Employee Forum! Over the past year, the Business Affairs team has shown amazing teamwork, adaptability, and resilience. This year's interactive forum will celebrate our accomplishments and get us in the spirit for the upcoming fall semester!
In the spirit of celebrating our victories, this year's forum will be sports themed. Brush up on your sports trivia and get ready to cheer for your coworkers! Join us for an exciting hour featuring:
|Exciting guest speakers|
|Interactive trivia and a photo contest|
|Giveaways and prizes|
Save the Date
This year's forum takes place in late June. Watch your inbox for a calendar invitation and instructions. The forum will be hosted virtually on Zoom.
|Date: Wednesday, June 30|
|Time: 10:30 –11:30 a.m.|
Our special guest speaker will be announced soon!
For this year’s photo contest, we invite you to think back on your favorite childhood sports, activities, or hobbies. Dust off your old photo albums and share your favorite picture for a chance to win!
Photo Content Instructions
- Find a childhood (high school or earlier) photo of yourself participating in your favorite sport, activity (e.g. dancing, playing an instrument, performing on stage) or hobby (e.g. arts and crafts, model building, science experiment).
- Send your photo to BAcomms@utsa.edu. All entries must be submitted by June 23 at 5 p.m. Include the following information:
- First and last name
- Brief description of the sport, activity or hobby shown in your photo
- If your photo depicts you in a team or group setting (football team, marching band, and so forth), please let us know where you are in the photo.
- One entry accepted per person. Submissions must be individual and may not be submitted on behalf of a university office, team, department, etc. The winning prize will be awarded to a single individual.
Voting & Prizes