For Fall 2019 – Spring 2020
The UTSA REACT-STEM Program is not accepting trainees this year.
Attention Graduating Seniors
The UTSA FAST Program is recruiting students who are completing their Bachelor’s degree in Spring 2020 and are either seeking careers in Biology, Chemistry, or Physics, or desire to continue on in graduate studies in these fields.
The information provided below details the requirements for participation in the UTSA REACT-STEM Program.
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Transferring from a Community College
Competitive applicants will have the following attributes:
- Majoring in Biochemistry, Biology, Biomedical Engineering, Chemistry, Microbiology & Immunology, or Physics
- Eligible for Pell grants or similar
- Prior participation in the Alamo Colleges LSAMP CIMA Program is strongly encouraged but not required