Welcome to EOS
Welcome to Equal Opportunity Services (EOS) at The University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA). The EOS web site was developed as a service to our students, faculty, staff, and visitors of the UTSA Tri-Campus community.
UTSA is committed to provide equal employment and educational opportunities for all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability or sexual orientation. UTSA is further committed to hire the best-qualified person to fill each available position and reward each employee based on his or her job performance. UTSA will ensure that all personnel and academic actions will be administered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability or sexual orientation.
EOS is charged with fulfilling this commitment. If we can be of assistance, please contact our office.
Sexual Harassment / Sexual Assault - Title IX
The EOS Director, Suzanne Patrick, has been designated UTSA's Title IX Coordinator, tasked with receiving and investigating complaints of sexual harassment, including sexual assault and sexual violence. If you believe you have been sexually harassed or have been the victim of sexual violence, please contact our office to file a complaint. For more information about Title IX click here.
As a service to students, faculty, staff and visitors of The University of Texas at San Antonio Tri-campus, the Office of Equal Opportunity Services is committed to developing and sustaining a learning and working environment that is diverse, inclusive and free of illegal discrimination and harassment in any form.
The Office of Equal Opportunity Services…
- Will be an engaged leader in supporting the educational mission and enriching the learning culture that support the students, faculty and staff at The University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Will persistently strive to eliminate illegal discrimination and harassment in any form through education.
- Will support UTSA as an open university, in which all individuals can honor and celebrate cultural uniqueness, diversity of thought, and the human experience.
What We Do
EOS actively promotes affirmative action, equal employment and educational opportunities for students, faculty, staff and visitors.
Our office provides these services:
- Investigates discrimination and sexual harassment cases
- Faculty Recruitment
- Administrates the University's Affirmative Action Plan
- Partners with other campus and community organizations
- Information and Referral Service
Where are we located?
Our office is located on the fifth floor of the North Paseo Building, suite 5.130, on the Main (1604) campus.