Forms and Worksheets

Disbursements & Travel Services

  • Entertainment and Official Occasions Expenditure Quick Reference Policy Chart: Provides a chart of expense types, allowable funding sources, required approvals and dollar limits related to FMOG - Business-Related Hospitality and Entertainment Expenditures.
  • Invoice: Used to indicate the products, quantities and agreed prices for products or services the seller has provided the buyer. It is an itemized statement of funds owed for goods shipped or services rendered.
  • Participant Advance: Used to request an advance to pay research subjects, or other participants in an approved (sponsored) project.
  • Participant Advance for Grants: Used to request an advance to pay research subjects, or other participants in an approved (sponsored) project.
  • Permission to Serve Alcoholic Beverages: UTSA Office of the President form used to request permission to serve alcoholic beverages at any on-campus UTSA sponsored event not involving students, or at an off-campus site where the server is not licensed by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC).
  • Request for Check Pickup: Used to request pickup of a check by a third party from the Fiscal Services office.
  • Scholarship/Loan Voucher: Used to report scholarship awards to the Scholarship office.
  • Travel Advance Request (TAR): Used by eligible employees and students to request a travel advance to pay for allowable expenses while traveling on official UTSA business whom prefer to use either Direct Deposit or Check as the travel payment method.
  • Travel Checklist: Used as a helpful reminder to complete all functions of travel.
  • UTSA Supplier Information Form: For adding a new vendor or updating an exisiting vendor entry.
  • UTSA Supplier Information Instructions: Includes instructions for the purpose of the Supplier Information form.
  • Vendor Dispute: Used to document a vendor dispute over price, quality and/or receipt of goods or services.
  • W-9 Blank Form: IRS form used to setup or update general vendor information (e.g. company name, company address, tax payer number) in UTShare/PeopleSoft.
  • W-9 UTSA Form: Used to send UTSA FEIN information to outside parties.
  • Wire Transfer Request: For requesting outgoing wire transfer payments.

Procard/Travel Card Administration


  • Airfare Class Approval Form: Form used to obtain approval for all business or first class travel.
  • Mileage/Parking Log for Travel Reimbursement: Used to request reimbursement for mileage and/or parking expenses incurred while traveling on official university business. Note: If applicable, click Options>Enable this content>OK to enable Macros.
  • Texas Hotel Occupancy Tax Exemption Certificate: Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts form used by UTSA employees to claim exemption from the Texas Hotel Occupancy Tax when traveling on official business.
  • Travel Authorization Form (TAF): Use this form to obtain travel authorization during the interim process on any unauthorized travel or to correct any previous travel authorizations.
  • Travel Reimbursement/Settlement (TRS): Request for fee exemption. Used to settle travel expenses incurred while traveling on official UTSA business, regardless of whether a reimbursement will be processed.

View all Financial Affairs related forms and worksheets.

In All We Do, We Do With Excellence - Every Person - Every Day - Every Job