Due to COVID-19, the FESC self-care pantry is open on a limited basis. Contact your Campus Coach to schedule an appoint to access our pantry. You may also access the Roadrunner Pantry in the Student Union as an alternative resource. Please visit the Roadrunner Pantry website for more information.
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Oatmeal and granola bars
- Shampoo and Conditioner
- Body wash
- Feminine hygiene products
- Paper plates and plasticware
- Pens and pencils
- Notebook paper
Emergency Funds are available to access remotely during COVID-19 provisions.
- Housing (including rental arrears)
- Utilities (including arrears)
- Vehicle costs and maintenance
- Medical expenses