NOW OFFERING VIRTUAL ASSISTANCE
We are available to assist students via virtual platforms. Please feel free to email email@example.com or call 210-458-8777 to be assisted via phone or a virtual platform.
Our goal is to ensure you have access to a Student Success Transfer Advisor to provide a smooth transition to UTSA.
We provide tools and resources to support students in transition by:
- Providing tailored individual appointments with student success transfer advisors
- Assisting transfer students with navigating the process after admission to registration
- Developing and maintaining transfer guides
- Providing advising services to students taking prerequisites for transition to graduate or professional programs
- Providing innovative solutions to challenges
Our vision is to be a model transfer and transition department that is student centered which reflects a collaborative environment by providing an enriching sense of inclusiveness and belonging to all transfer students with support programming targeted to increase their retention and graduation rate.
Students We Serve
A maximum of 66 transfer hours from a community college can apply toward a bachelor’s degree. To determine what credits you earned may apply for your intended major, view the transfer guide for the community college that has an articulation agreement with UTSA. If your school is not listed, view the transfer credit calculator or course transfer equivalency tool.
The transfer guides can also be utilized by students who want to take a course at a community college while pursuing their degree at UTSA.