- All participants must wear UTSA navy academic regalia
- Caps, gowns, tassels and other commencement items are ordered during Grad Fest ffrom the Herff Jones representative. If you are unable to attend Grad Fest you can still purchase your regalia directly through the Herff Jones website.
- Regalia that was pre-ordered during Grad Fest at the Main Campus or through the Herff Jones website will be available for pick up at the Rowdy Campus Store on the Main Campus beginning Tuesday, May 2, 2017.
- Regalia that was pre-ordered during Grad Fest at the Downtown Campus will be available for pick up at the Downtown Campus Bookstore beginning Tuesday, May 2, 2017.
- The tassel is worn on the right side of the cap for Undergraduates until the end of the commencement ceremony when graduates are instructed to shift the tassel to the left side. The tassel is worn on the left side for Master's and Doctoral.
- You are encouraged to wear dark shoes, since dark accessories have a more favorable appearance with the formal academic wear.
For those students who were not able to pre-order, regalia (cap, gown, tassel, etc) will be available for purchase beginning Wednesday, May 3, 2017 through commencement. The regalia will only be available for purchase at the Rowdy Campus Store on the Main Campus.
Have more questions? Please check the Regalia FAQ's.