Regalia and Announcements
- All participants must wear academic regalia.
- Caps, gowns, tassels and other commencement items are ordered during Grad Fest from the Herff Jones representative. If you are unable to attend Grad Fest you can still purchase your regalia directly through the Herff Jones website.
- Pre-ordered regalia will be available for pick up at the Main Campus and Downtown Campus Bookstores on .
- Late orders for regalia will be available to purchase at the Main Campus and Downtown Campus Bookstores on .
- The tassel is worn on the right side of the cap for Undergraduates until the end of the commencement ceremony when graduates are instructed to shift the tassel to the left side. The tassel is worn on the left side for Master's and Doctoral.
- You are encouraged to wear dark shoes, since dark accessories have a more favorable appearance with the formal academic wear.
For those students who were not able to pre-order, regalia (cap, gown, tassel, etc) will be available for purchase beginning April 30. The regalia will only be available for purchase at the Main Campus bookstore.
Announcements can be purchased at the campus bookstore or order directly through the Herff Jones website.