Office of Legal Affairs
Providing legal counsel to the University administration.
Policies and Procedures
- UTSA Handbook of Operating Procedures (HOP)
- UT System - Regents' Rules and Regulations
- UT System - Policy Library
UTSA's Code of Ethics and Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Code of Ethics, HOP 4.1
- Conflicts of Interest Policy, HOP 4.31
- Conflicts of Interest Acknowledgement Form, for HOP 4.31 Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Texas Government Code: Standards of Conduct; State Agency Ethics (Tex. Gov. Code § 572.051)
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- FERPA statute (20 U.S.C. § 1232g)
- FERPA regulations (34 C.F.R. Part 99)
- U.S. Dept. of Education, Family Policy Compliance Office (FPCO)
Procedures for Handling Legal Process, Citations, Subpoenas, Etc.
- Procedures for Handling Legal Process, Citations, Subpoenas, Notices, Demands, Etc., HOP 4.18
- UTSA Subpoenas Processing Guide
Contract Procedures and Templates
- UT System Office of the General Counsel (OGC) Contracts
- UTSA Procurement Contracts Procedures & Templates
The University of Texas at San Antonio Office of Legal Affairs is committed to providing accurate, thorough and timely legal advice to the University administration, and to pursuing a proactive, problem-solving approach to legal issues and problems through a collaborative effort with the administration.
None of the information contained on this web site is intended to be construed as legal advice.