Fiscal Year End Checklist
The following items will help departments prepare and ensure a smoother payroll transition into each new Fiscal Year.
1. Attend a Fiscal Year End Workshop, scheduled in the month of July.
2. After HRMS Rollover of assignments to appointments, late August, review all departments' assignments and make any necessary changes or additions prior to published Payroll deadlines, see Payroll Calendars.
3. Create Terminating Modification documents for all employees who are terminating their employment as of August 31st or prior. Immediately notify Payroll Office if a Terminating Document was not processed and an employee was overpaid.
5. Annually renew all Request for Overtime Authorization forms.
6. Print and distribute copies of the Payroll Calendar for reference.
7. Student Employees: Ensure Work-study assignments are met by early September deadline dates.