Airgas / Cuevas Distribution
Vendor Web site: http://www.airgas.com/
Agreement No: 31202777
Contract Term: 9/1/12 to 8/31/13 (with 3, 1 year options to extend)
Airgas will be closed Novermber 22nd and 23rd, December 31st, and
January 1st. Delivers will be made before the closed dates.
General Information and Instructions for Purchase.
- End users should contact Airgas / Cuevas service representatives to setup a new account.
- Airgas / Cuevas Distribution service representatives will notify end user when setup is complete through e-mail.
- Once an account is set up and approved, Department User(s) are required to login to Airgas website at www.airgas.com and complete the online registration form.
NOTE: Department Users will need the following information to complete online registration:
1. Airgas Division is Central
2. Customer Number = Account Number sent by Airgas/Cuevas Representative
3. Company Name = UTSA-Depart of ______
- An activation email will be sent to you when the account is ready for use.
ONLINE ORDER PROCESSING
- Cylinder gas orders and cylinder pickup requests will be placed online at the Airgas web site at www.airgas.com.
- If ordering gases other than Non-flammable gases including Argon, Carbon Dioxide, Helium, Nitrogen, Neon and Oxygen, contact Environmental Health Safety and Risk Management at 458-5250 or Wendy McCoy at 458-6101.
- Pricing reflected on the web site will be actual cost. Prices may be verified by checking against PO 2012C01594. Any discrepancies need to be reported to the Purchasing Department at 458-4060.
- A $5.00 delivery fee will apply to each order placed. Cylinder Pickup orders should not incur charges. If pickup charges are applied to invoice, notify the Airgas / Cuevas Account representative immediately for credit.
- Deliveries will be shipped to the lab location designated when the account was established. Verify accuracy of delivery address prior to order completion.
- For cylinder pickup, please put in notes at the bottom of the order and note gas to be picked up
- Note any special delivery instructions in the "notes". Provide any special information such as phone numbers for lab access or specific times for delivery.
- Check "On Account" for payment method. DO NOT USE PROCARD
- Reference PO 2012C01594 in the "P/O number" field.
- Review order and click the "Checkout" button to complete and place order.
- Record order number for future reference or to check order status.
DELIVERY AND RECEIVING
- Gas cylinders will be delivered to lab location used for the ordering account.
- Most deliveries will be made the next business day if placed prior to 2:00PM.
- Ask for a delivery receipt from driver and file for payment purposes.
- Notify delivery driver of any empty cylinders which need to be picked up. Assure that deliveries for other orders made simultaneously are credited/debited on individual accounts.
INVOICING AND PAYMENT
- Rental charges will be invoiced using department account used for order placement once a month.
- Invoices will be sent directly to ordering department.
- Upon receipt of the invoice, process for payment utilizing a Non-PO Voucher process in PeopleSoft. For assistance in the Non-PO Voucher process, please contact Disbursements and Travel Services at 210-458-4213.
QUESTIONS, HELP OR CUSTOMER SERVICE
458-7762 PeopleSoft Assistance
458-4060 Purchasing Assistance
458-4213 Disbursements Assistance
(512) 989-0085 Shannon Chavera-Kruse (Cuevas Respresentative)
(800) 328-3827 Cuevas Distribution Direct Office Line
(210) 389-3525 Tom Settle (Airgas Respresentative)
(210) 337-7255 Airgas Direct Office Line
In case of an emergency or for assistance after hours, please call 210-337-7255