Check Your Admission Status
As an applicant to UTSA, you have the ability to check your admission status 24 hours a day, seven days a week using our Automated Student Access Program (ASAP).
How to Check your Status
Before accessing ASAP, you must first activate your myUTSA ID. You should have received an email from myUTSAid@utsa.edu with a link to claim your account. You will be asked to verify your identity before activating your myUTSA ID. Once you have activated your myUTSA ID, you will be able to access ASAP to check the status of your application.
- Have your ACTIVE myUTSA ID (ex: abc123) available.
- Click Here to enter ASAP
- Follow the onscreen instructions to logon.
- Select the link for Student Services on the Main Menu screen.
- Choose Admissions from the list of options on the Student Services screen.
- Select the "Display Admission Status" link