Be a Volunteer
Join with UTSA Alumni and fans who give hundreds of hours to serve our university and community through volunteering.
As a volunteer, you make our Roadrunner Nation stronger and you make a UTSA degree even more meaningful. Volunteer roles can vary from mentoring students to serving on an advisory council or board, to helping organize Alumni Association events and even barbecuing!
How can I help? Popular volunteer opportunities
- Volunteer at a UTSA Alumni Association event
- Mentorship: Sign up to be an online mentor for current students and new graduates
- Host a Bird Feeders meal
- Chapter or Council Involvement: Join an Alumni Chapter or Affinity Council to network and celebrate with other Roadrunners
- Serve the Association as a member of the UTSA Alumni Association board
- Join an association committee to attract sponsors and plan association events
- UTSA Advocacy: Help advance UTSA by contacting local representatives
- Awards: Nominate alumni for an award
Want more information? Email or call us at 210.458.4133
Some things all Roadrunners can do
The easiest thing you can do is tell people in the community you are proudly an UTSA alumnus/a. Fly a flag at home, put an association decal on your car (comes with a membership!), wear your ring, display your diploma, and just show your Roadrunner pride.
Grab your friends and make plans to return to campus for Homecoming, Best Fest and Roadrunner football each fall (information provided in September.)