Submit a Service Request
A service request is required for all support we provide. A team representative will contact you as needed to discuss your project once we receive and process your submission. To submit a request to the Strategic Communications team, complete the form and include specific details.
Note: This form is only for use by established communications points of contact within each Business Affairs department. If you do not know your department's assigned point of contact, email the Strategic Communications team for guidance or reach out to your department leader.
- Requests must be received a minimum of two weeks prior to the preferred delivery date when possible.
- Attach any drafts, preferred pictures and relevant background information.
- Identify your project's audience, goals and required communications/marketing materials.
- The more information you are able to provide in your request, the better and more efficiently the Strategic Communications team will be able to assist you.
- Visit the UTSA Marcom Studio for helpful university resources, including logos, PowerPoint templates, toolkits and more.