- Budget Planning
- Tuition and Fees
- Useful Links
- Implementation Resources
- Financial Affairs
UTSA is proposing adjustments to the base tuition rate and several fees. Additionally, we will propose differential tuition rates for our academic colleges to streamline and simplify student billing.
Proposed Tuition increases rates for FY23 and FY24 will help support these and other initiatives:
- Increased financial aid to enable college going and help defray their cost of attendance
- Improved enrollment services to enhance recruitment, admission and other registration-related services and increased faculty to facilitate enrollment and support UTSA’s planned growth
- Increased online learning opportunities that increase course access and availability to improve student success and facilitate timely graduation
- Increased marketable skills through staffing, programming and scholarships that increase on-campus work opportunities and promote internships, service learning, undergraduate research, study abroad and other experiences
- Upgraded classroom technologies to improve the classroom experience that increases student learning and supports enrollment growth
- Advancing inclusion by adding two licensed police and advocacy administrative positions
- Deepened student learning through recitation and other classroom support taught by increasing graduate teaching assistants
- Support preparation for jobs of the future by staffing and operational expenses for UTSA’s new College for Health, Community and Policy, and School for Data Sciences
On November 1, we submitted our tuition and fees proposal to the UT System Board of Regents for consideration. In February 2022, the Board of Regents will vote to approve the proposals for its eight academic institutions—including UTSA—for the next two years.