When and how will I get my diploma?
- Diplomas are mailed approximately 60 days after the end of the term in which you applied via first-class mail in a 12" X 16" cardboard mailer.
- Diplomas are mailed to the address provided by you on the ASAP Application for Graduation. It is recommended that all degree candidates log into ASAP before the end of the semester and verify that the diploma address is correct. If incorrect, update it under the Personal Information menu.
- Diplomas will not be mailed to students with University Holds.
- Please log into ASAP to verify that no holds exist on your account.
What’s on my diploma?
- Diplomas include the following information: Student’s name (first, middle, and last), degree and major. University honors and Honors College tiers are included for qualifying students.
- Diplomas DO NOT include minors and or concentrations.