The Blackstone LaunchPad at UTSA is a campus resource for students interested in entrepreneurship.
The Blackstone LaunchPad network makes entrepreneurship accessible and relevant for all college students, regardless of their background, starting point, or future plans. This program enables participants to access mentoring, grow their network, and access the resources to accelerate the success of their business.
THERE IS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
Have an idea?
- We’ll help you talk through initial concepts and map out a plan to make it happen.
Already formed a company?
- We can help you tackle challenges and grow your business.
- Participate in events or sign up for free mentorship.
Signature LaunchPad programs UTSA students will be able to participate in include:
- LaunchPad Startup Weekend (Fall 2021)
- LaunchPad Annual Pitch Competition (at Startup Grind in 2021)
- Launchpad Fellowship - Spring, Summer, and Fall 2021
As a part of its commitment to supporting diverse and underrepresented students in exploring the opportunities associated with entrepreneurship, the Blackstone LaunchPad network has expanded to include eight schools in the University of Texas system, including four Hispanic-Serving Institutions. The program supports campus-based entrepreneurship programs at 30 universities around the U.S. and Ireland.