Financial Affairs Forms Details

Permission to Serve Alcoholic Beverages

Description: UTSA Office of the President form used to request permission to serve alcoholic beverages at any on-campus UTSA sponsored event not involving students, or at an off-campus site where the server is not licensed by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission (TABC).

Last Revised On: 06/28/2010

Owner/Host: DTS

Click to Open/Save Word Word

Related Links

Related Forms/Worksheets:

Related Financial Management Operational Guideline(s) (FMOG):

If you have any technical issues, please contact our Web Developer. Thank you.

In All We Do, We Do With Excellence - Every Person - Every Day - Every Job