Calling all Roadrunner artists!
Calling all Roadrunner artists! President Taylor Eighmy and first lady Peggy Eighmy have invited Roadrunners to submit an original piece of artwork for consideration for UTSA’s 2019 presidential holiday card.
This friendly competition is open to all members of the UTSA community: students, staff, faculty and alumni.
The winning piece will be featured on UTSA’s presidential holiday card—mailed to approximately 1,100 households—complete with full artist credit. In addition, the artwork will be professionally framed and displayed for six months in a prominent campus location, then returned to the artist.
Submission deadline is Sunday, Nov. 3, 2019, at midnight. Access the online submission form via the holiday card website.
- Artwork ratio dimensions should be appropriate for a 5×7-inch card.
- Artwork can be portrait or landscape orientation.
- All art mediums are eligible—painting, drawing, sculpture, computer illustration, photography, etc.
- All submissions require an uploaded photo or scan of the artwork.
- Artists can enter multiple artworks for consideration.
Submissions will be judged on how well they capture the spirit of UTSA and convey the festivity of the season. Artwork should avoid iconography referencing specific holidays or religions, reflecting UTSA’s commitment to inclusive excellence.
For questions or more information, contact Rachel Barchus at email@example.com or 210-458-4248.