UTSA's 2019 Presidential Holiday Card
President Taylor Eighmy and First Lady Peggy Eighmy would like to thank all our amazing Roadrunner artists who submitted their original artwork for consideration of UTSA’s 2019 presidential holiday card.
Congratulations to Gabrielle Oliveira for her winning submission!
Calling all Roadrunner artists!
Design UTSA's 2020 Presidential Holiday Card
President Taylor Eighmy and First Lady Peggy Eighmy invite Roadrunners to submit an original artwork for consideration for UTSA’s 2020 presidential holiday card.
This friendly competition is open to all members of the UTSA community: students, staff, faculty and alumni. The winning piece will be featured on UTSA’s presidential holiday card—mailed to approximately 1,100 households—complete with full artist credit. In addition, the artwork will be professionally framed and displayed for six months in a prominent campus location, then returned to the artist. The winning artist will also recieve a cash prize of $500!
Artworks will be judged how well they capture the spirit of UTSA and convey the festivity of the season. Artworks should avoid iconography referencing specific holidays or religions, reflecting UTSA’s commitment to inclusive excellence.
• Artwork ratio dimensions should be appropriate for a 5x7 inch card
• Artwork can be portrait or landscape orientation
• All artistic mediums are eligible—painting, drawing, sculpture, computer illustration, photography, etc.
• All submissions require an uploaded photo or scan of the artwork
• Artists may enter multiple artworks for consideration
UTSA Presidential Communications and Special Projects