- Do Your Part
- COVID-19 Vaccines
- COVID-19 Testing
- What to Expect
- Management Plan
- Operations & Policies
Town Hall: Remote Tools for Learning and Working
Tuesday, March 31, 2020 | 2 - 3 p.m.
Join us for this informative Town Hall to hear updates and get guidance on UTSA’s remote tools for learning and working. Tune in for useful insights regarding which tool is the best to use for any given task, and the opportunity to ask questions!
- Jessica Abel Wilkinson, Project Coordinator, UTS Strategic Services & Communications
- Kendra Ketchum, Vice President for Information Management and Technology
- Jenell Bramlage, Sr. Associate Vice President for Information Management & Strategic Services
- Marcela Ramirez, Executive Director of Digital Learning
- Melissa Vito, Interim Vice Provost for Academic Innovation
>> See all messages