Faculty Senate By Laws
RECORDS OF THE FACULTY SENATE
- The Secretary is responsible for taking summary minutes of the proceedings.
The Secretary is also responsible for maintaining records of the Senate.
- Notices of actions by the President on Senate recommendations shall be included in the approved summary minutes. The minutes shall also include a list of all pending recommendations made by the Senate, and the date when these recommendations were forwarded to the President, Provost or others for action.
- Copies of the minutes shall be sent to the members of the Senate. Copies shall be sent to members of the General Faculty and staff upon request. Copies shall be posted electronically on the Faculty Senate web page.
- Senate minutes shall be filed with the Secretary of the General Faculty, the Office of the Provost, and University archives and retained pursuant to the institutional Records Retention Schedule.
- The Senate will maintain a web page containing the minutes of all meetings, reports, committee members, Senate records and other matters relating to Senate and relevant faculty affairs.
Comments or questions to Sarah Soulek