Cole Whitmore, Chair
Wednesdays at 3 p.m.
The Business Affairs Committee is responsible for issues pertaining to Financial Planning, Operations, Development, Facilities, Parking, Contracts, the UTSA Police Department, Public Safety, UTSA Bookstore, food services, and disability services.
Related University Standing Committees
- Dining Services Committee
- Parking/Traffic Committee
- Increase student awareness through signage improvements
- Lobby for parking changes that better accommodate all students
- Add office supplies and entertainment to the portfolio of campus vending machines
- Establish new shuttle routes to serve long distance commuters
- Advocate for student's equal opportunity rights through facility enhancements
- Provide healthy and more cost effective dining experiences on campus
- Downtown Starbucks
- JPL Starbucks
- ARAMARK Contract Extension