Downtown Affairs (Subcommittee)
Alejandro Esquivel-Oliveros, Chair
Wednesdays at 12 p.m.
Buena Vista (Downtown)
The Downtown Affairs Committee is responsible for issues pertaining to the DT Campus and collaborating with the other standing committees to address these student concerns as well as giving a voice to the DT students at the main campus.
Related University Standing Committees
- To establish a stronger connection between the Downtown and Main Campus
- To facilitate the growth of the UTSA Downtown Campus
- To serve the students who attend the UTSA Downtown Campus to the best of our abilities
- Establishing a Starbucks on the UTSA Downtown Campus
- Creating the homecoming Spirit Light tradition
- Changing the VIA bus stop back to its original location