S.O.A.R. (Success, Opportunity, Achievement, and Resilience) is a program designed to support and empower second-year students who will benefit from targeted guidance. The SOAR team is ready to work with students to ensure a successful academic experience at UTSA.
Goals of the SOAR Program
It is the goal of the program to have its participants:
- Develop an academic success plan that will help you meet your academic goals.
- Identify and find solutions to factors that may be hindering your academic performance.
- Create a support network with devoted faculty, academic advisors, staff, and peer mentors.
- Learn about academic resources that will positively influence academic success.
- Attend workshops, events, and activities focused on building a positive academic future.