Honors Alliance is a collaboration amongst all members of Registered Student Organization Honor Societies that provides leadership development, volunteerism, and recognition while promoting academic integrity to the UTSA community.
- The opportunity to network with UTSA students devoted to leadership development, volunteerism, and recognition.
- Improving collaboration and organization skills by attending committee meetings.
- Making memories and connections by attending social and service events.
- Brushing up on your etiquette skills at our annual Etiquette Event.
- Giving back to the San Antonio community through our service projects.
- The opportunity to join our Mentorship Program which will help you reach your requirements as well as give you an awesome mentor.
Join our general meetings - each Friday at 2:00 pm
The Honors Alliance Etiquette Event provides students the opportunity to learn about dining techniques and connect with other students.