My Student Support Program
Attending college is an exciting opportunity to enrich your life and career goals. It can also be a time of change, adjustment, and stress. You don’t have to navigate this all on your own. My Student Support Program (My SSP) is here to help. My SSP is here to support you when you need it, from wherever you are.
Call. Chat. Anytime. Anywhere. My SSP connects students with free, confidential mental health and wellbeing support conveniently available 24/7 via the My SSP app, telephone, and web.
What is My SSP?
Real-time chat support 24/7
Chat with a professional counselor at your convenience
Telephone support 24/7
Speak to a professional counselor with a simple phone call
Complete an anonymous assessment to get feedback on your emotional health
Browse health & wellbeing content
Access articles, podcasts, infographics, and videos addressing a variety of wellbeing topics
Access virtual fitness sessions
Sign up for FREE virtual fitness sessions available through LIFT
Support in Your Language
My SSP content and support are available 24/7 in Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish, French, and English. For other language preferences, you may request to be set up with a counselor who speaks that language (by appointment, depending on availability).
Your use of My SSP – including chats, calls, and conversations, is free and confidential – meaning your professors, family, friends, etc., will not know unless you tell them.
My SSP resources and professional counselors can help you address common concerns such as:
- Relationship issues
- Feelings of isolation, loneliness, or sadness
- General stress and worry
- Adapting to a new campus culture, learning style, or city
- Frustration or uncertainty related to studies or post-grad plans
- Creating balance between personal and academic priorities
Want to learn more?
- View a demo video
- Visit the My SSP website
- Download the My SSP app from App Store or Google Play
- Call 866.743.7732 (if calling from outside US or Canada, call 001.416.380.6578)
My SSP App 101: Access My SSP in Five Easy Steps
- Search 'My SSP' on your device's app store and download.
- Open the app and go through the initial prompts.
- Accept push notifications to receive wellness tips from My SSP.
- You are all set! You can now access content to support your emotional health and wellbeing - including assessments, podcasts, articles, webinars, and more!
Need to talk? Click the phone or chat icons in the top right hand corner to receive emotional health and wellbeing support from My SSP 24/7.