UTSA Student Union A/V Services
The UTSA Student Union offers a wide variety of state of the art equipment for your meeting and conference needs. All UTSA Student Union rooms have LCD projectors, screens and computers to enhance your event. For major events, an A/V technician will attend your event planning meeting to guide you through your technical requirements.
- Large events, depending on your requests for equipment & support, may need to be outsourced to an audio-visual company at your organization/department's expense.
- An event host is required to be on location to verify equipment and accept the technology to confirm all needs are met.
- When requesting A/V equipment, it's always best to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your event to do a sound/equipment check.
- Ensure you have all guest speaker needs and equipment ready prior to the event.
- Certain events, speakers or performers may require an audio visual technician on site. Appropriate fees may apply.
- All UTSA Student Union spaces are reserved with basic house lights. Specialty lighting equipment is available at the UTSA Student Union (see UTSA Student Union Fee Schedule) or from outside vendors.
- Certain events, facilities or outside spaces require equipment rental from outside companies. Generators and power outlets may also be required for these types of events and will result in fees from Facilities Services.