Become a Tutor
Do you like helping others? Do you find yourself teaching your classmates? Need volunteer hours? Then Tutoring Services is the place for you!
Follow the instructions on how to apply for a tutor position at the Tutoring Services.
Work for Tutoring Services
Do you like helping others? Do you find yourself teaching your classmates? Need volunteer hours? Then Tutoring Services is the place for you! At tutoring services we like to balance work and fun. In addition to helping other students become better learners, we also stress the need to help the community and be social. Each semester we try to have at least one community service opportunity, as well as social events like ice skating or game night.
So if you enjoy a fun environment that also emphasizes learning, then come join us! We hire each semester for the following programs: Tutoring Program, STARS, Athletics, and Reception.
Minimum Qualification for all positions
- Some positions may have additional qualifications
- Must be a currently enrolled undergraduate or graduate student.
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or above
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Submission of faculty recommendation form
- Submission of resume and cover letter
* Work study accepted for all positions. If used, you need to submit an award letter proving you have been awarded Work study.