- September 2 - Labor Day holiday. University closed.
- September 11 - Census Date, 5 p.m. Last day to drop or withdraw without a grade.
- October 15 - Midterm grades available on ASAP
- October 21 - January 10 – Spring Registration
*Click here for full registration schedule.
- October 28 – Drop Deadline for individual classes
- November 28-29 - Thanksgiving holiday. University Closed.
- December 3 - Deadline to withdraw from ALL classes
- December 5 - Last Day of Classes
- December 7-13 - Final Exams. No Final Exams on Sunday.
- December 15 & 16 - Fall Commencement
- December 17 - Final grades available on ASAP
View full Fall academic calendar here
UTSA Academic Calendar
Fall 2019 Registration Schedule
To make an appointment with your assigned advisor, call or come by your advising center.
View this post on Instagram
"Be open to ideas, conversations, and listen to others. Being apart of two organizations has helped me learn how to manage my time efficiently and build my communication skills. Getting involved on campus can be a unique experience because you're able to interact with others as a team, gaining people skills that can later help you down the road." #FirstYearFriday #AdviseTheBeak