UTSA Academic Advising is providing virtual appointments to continue to support our students and our community's health and wellness. These methods of advising include email, phone or virtual meetings.
Our academic advising team members are available during normal business hours (Monday - Friday 8:00am–5:00pm CST) to assist you. For questions, additional assistance, or information on scheduling an appointment, please visit our Appointment Policies page.
- August 2 - Last day to drop ALL classes for 8-week term
- August 3 - Last day to drop ALL classes for 2nd 4-week term
- August 4 – Last day of classes for 8-week term
- August 5 - Final exams for classes for 8-week term
- Last day of classes for 2nd 4-week term
- August 6 - Final exams for classes for 2nd 4-week term
- August 9 - Grades on ASAP for 2nd 4-week & 8-week terms
- Last day to drop ALL classes for 2nd 5-week term
- August 11 - Last day of classes for 2nd 5-week term
- August 12-13 - Final exams for classes for 2nd 5-week term
- August 17 - Grades on ASAP for 2nd 5-week term
- August 20 - Transcripts updated with academic standing and GPA for Summer 2021
- August 23 - First day of Fall 2021 classes
- September 6 - Labor Day holiday - University closed.
- September 8 - Census Date, 5 p.m. Last day to drop or withdraw without a grade.
- October 11 - Midterm grades available on ASAP
- October 25 - Drop Deadline for individual classes
- TBD - Spring 2022 Registration
- November 25-26 - Thanksgiving holiday - University closed.
- November 30 - Deadline to withdraw from ALL classes
- December 2 - Last Day of Classes for regular 16-week term.
- December 3 - Study Day. Classes do not meet.
- December 6-10 - Final Exams. No Final Exams on Sunday.
- December 10 - End of Term for Fall 2021. *Year-old Incomplete (“IN”) grades convert to “F” at 5:00 p.m. (undergraduate courses only)
- TBD - Fall 2021 Commencement
- December 14 - Final grades available on ASAP
*Census Date is the last day to drop or withdraw without a grade or “W”.
*View full Fall academic calendar.