ACADEMIC ADVISING PROVIDING ALTERNATE ADVISING METHODS
For Fall 2020, UTSA Academic Advising is providing virtual appointments to continue to support our students and our community's health and wellness. These methods of advising include email, phone or virtual meetings. Our academic advising team members are available during normal business hours (Monday - Friday 8:00am–5:00pm CST) to assist you. If students have any questions or need assistance, they should e-mail their assigned Academic Advisor. For information on scheduling an appointment, please visit our Appointment Policies page.
- August 24: First day of Fall 2020 classes
- September 7: Labor Day holiday. University closed.
- September 9: Census Date, 5 p.m. Last day to drop or withdraw without a grade.
- October 12: Midterm grades available on ASAP
- October 26 - Drop Deadline for individual classes
- TBD: Spring 2021 Registration
- November 26-27: Thanksgiving holiday. University Closed.
- December 1: Deadline to withdraw from ALL classes
- December 3: Last Day of Classes for regular 16-week term.
- December 4: Study Day. Classes do not meet.
- December 7-11: Final Exams. No Final Exams on Sunday.
- December 11: End of Term for Fall 2020. *Year-old Incomplete (“IN”) grades convert to “F” at 5:00 p.m. (undergraduate courses only)
- TBD: Fall 2020 Commencement
- December 15: Final grades available on ASAP