UTSA Academic Advising is providing virtual appointments to continue to support our students and our community's health and wellness. These methods of advising include email, phone or virtual meetings.
Our academic advising team members are available during normal business hours (Monday - Friday 8:00am–5:00pm CST) to assist you. For questions, additional assistance, or information on scheduling an appointment, please visit our Appointment Policies page.
**Academic Advising will be closed for Winter Break, Tuesday, Dec. 22nd – Sunday, January 3rd. UTSA will resume normal business hours on Monday, January 4th. **
- December 21-25: Winter Holiday. University closed
- December 29-31: Winter Holiday. Limited services available.
- January 1: New Year’s holiday. University closed.
- January 8: Early Spring registration closed at 5pm CST.
- January 11-27: Late Spring registration open
- January 18: Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday Holiday. University closed.
- January 19: First day of Spring classes
- February 3: Census Date: Last day to drop or withdraw without a grade by 5 pm CST.
- TBD: Summer 2021 Registration
- March 8-12: Spring Break
- March 16: Midterm grades on ASAP
- March 29: Drop Deadline for individual classes
- TBD: Fall 2021 Registration
- April 30: Deadline to withdraw from ALL classes
- May 4: Last day of classes
- May 5: Student Study Day
- May 6-12: Final Exams
- TBD: Spring 2021 Commencement
- May 18: Final grades on ASAP