ACADEMIC ADVISING PROVIDING ALTERNATE ADVISING METHODS
UTSA Academic Advising's center locations are closed, but we are providing remote alternate advising methods to support our students and our community's health and wellness. These alternative methods of advising include email, phone or online meetings via Webex. Our academic advising team members are available during normal business hours (Monday - Friday 8:00am–5:00pm CST) to assist you. If students have any questions or need assistance, they should e-mail their assigned Academic Advisor. To schedule an appointment, please contact your major advising office.
- January 1 – New Year's holiday. University closed
- January 2-3 – Winter Holiday. Limited services available.
- January 10 – Early Spring registration closed at 5pm.
- January 13-29 – Late Spring registration open
- January 21 – First day of Spring classes
- February 5 – Census Date: Last day to drop or withdraw without a grade.
- March 2 - Summer 2020 Registration Begins
- March 9-14 – Spring Break
- March 16-21 - Classes will not meet. University offices will still be open.
- March 23 - Fall 2020 Registration Begins (view registration dates by classification)
- March 24 – Midterm grades on ASAP
- April 6 – Drop Deadline for individual classes
- May 6 – Deadline to withdraw from ALL classes
- May 8 – Last day of classes
- May 11-15 – Final Exams
- May 23-24 – Spring 2020 Virtual Commencement
- May 19 – Final grades on ASAP