Solutions to Support Unlimited Possibilities
The UTShare Executive Committee met earlier this month with Dr. Scott Kelley, UT System Executive Chancellor for Business Affairs to assess UTShare/PeopleSoft project’s status and readiness for Go-Live. After reviewing the project’s progress and open issues, the UTShare Executive Committee determined that we will continue to proceed towards PeopleSoft system readiness for March 1, 2014. However, the Go-Live date will be moved to May 1, 2014 to ensure operational readiness on UTShare campuses and at Shared Services (ARDC).
System readiness means that testing is completed, critical issues are resolved, and the system is working as expected.
Operational readiness means that we have finalized all interim processes, communicated those changes, and trained our end users.
This additional 60 days will ensure that all critical issues are resolved and that campus-specific activities to support the implementation are complete.
Discussions with UT Austin are underway for accommodating the new Go-Live date of May 1st for DEFINE processes and revisions to UTShare/PeopleSoft cutover dates.
Changes to Expect:
- When to stop entering transactions in DEFINE and start entering them into UTShare/PeopleSoft will change. Communications to the campus regarding critical cutover plan dates will be distributed closer to the May 1st Go-Live.
- Hyperion Public Sector Planning and Budgeting (PSPB) will be used by UTShare campuses for their FY 2014-15 budget planning. PSPB will Go-Live on March 15th, 2014, before UTShare/PeopleSoft’s Go-Live of May 1st.
Have a Suggestion or Need More Information?
Have an idea or perhaps need more help? Contact PeopleSoft Project team, your Single Point of Contact!
UTSA’s PeopleSoft Support and Sustainment center (PSSC) is operational and available for all faculty and staff questions about the PeopleSoft system and implementation. A dedicated team is ready to answer your questions through one single-point of contact (SPOC) at UTSA! There are three ways to contact us:
- Call the PSSC at 458-SPOC (7762)
- Visit the UTShare Website: www.utsa.edu/utshare.
Click on the SPOC icon to open a ticket within the PeopleSoft ticketing system. Submit one question per ticket.
- Email the PSSC: email@example.com