Information On Career Events
Career Center routinely sponsors over 50 career-related events each semester including workshops, employer information sessions, table recruiting opportunities and career fairs. To ensure that you don't miss out on any of these events, follow the instructions and get them on your calendar.
- Click 'RowdyJobs' tab above.
- Click on 'Student Login' to go to Student Login page.
- Sign-in with your banner ID as the user name and your birth date for the password unless you have previously changed your password.
- On the file menu along the top click 'Career Events'.
- From the “category” section, select one of the options to view workshops, information sessions and career fairs at the UTSA main campus career center and the Downtown campus career center. In addition, “Other career fairs/events” will have a list of career fairs and events outside of UTSA.
If you find that you will be unable to attend the event, please cancel your RSVP to an event emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name, Banner ID #, Name and date of the event so that another student may attend.