RCMI Protein Biomarkers Core Fees
Data Collection and Analysis
- LC/MS/MS w/CID and MASCOT DB Searching - $100 each (LTQ-Velos-Orbitrap-Elite)
- LC/MS/MS w/HCD and MASCOT DB Searching - $100 each (LTQ-Velos-Orbitrap-Elite)
- LC/MS/MS w/ETD and MASCOT DB Searching - $100 each (LTQ)
- HRMS w/ molecular mass (and formula) determination - $50 each
- Consultation - 1st hour free, then $200/hour
- Ingenuity Pathways Report - $100 each
The Protein Biomarkers Core charges the above prices for each service we provide. Except in cases of instrument or procedural error, every sample we run will be charged the listed service charge whether the desired/expected result is observed or not. Service charges help to cover the costs of staff salary, consumables used, mass spectrometer calibrants and qc solutions, instrument maintenance contracts, and building space costs (i.e, electricity, etc.).
All publications based on results from the usage of Core instrumentation must acknowledge that their work was supported in part by the RCMI grant. These publications must be registered in PubMed Central with the following acknowledgement:
This project was supported by a grant from the National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities (G12MD007591) from the National Institutes of Health.