The Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) is a standardized test designed to measure basic critical reading, math and writing skills. It is also one of the more popular forms of measurement at major colleges and universities when making freshman acceptance decisions. To get into the college you want, you will need to put your best foot forward. A good college application includes a great SAT score. That's where we come in.
Extended Education offers intensive SAT focused workshops designed to familiarize high school students with the exam and to provide you with the tools you need to succeed on the test, and we combine them into reasonable sessions for your convenience.
What are the benefits of taking our SAT Test Prep Course?
- Be prepared to take the official exam by learning about test-taking strategies
- Learn to overcome test anxiety with two practice exams
- Pinpoint weaknesses at the beginning of the course with the pre-diagnostic exam
- Review actual SAT content over the course of the summer from your instructor and provided SAT textbooks
What kind of students sign up for our SAT course?
- High school sophomores, juniors, and seniors planning on applying to college
- High school students whom are new to standardized testing and aren't sure where to start
- High school students who want to do better on the SAT, based on their PSAT scores
- Busy, involved high school students who need a quick yet thorough review on test materials
Now Enrolling for our Intensive 14-Session Summer SAT Workshop!
- This intensive schedule will cover SAT content from June 13th to July 11th.
- The workshop begins with a practice SAT on Saturday, June 13th.
- The workshop sessions meet Monday and Thursday evenings from 5-7 p.m.
- The course continues with a second practice SAT on July 11th to measure your success.
- All sessions meet at the downtown UTSA campus. Participants are highly encouraged to purchase parking through the SAT workshop registration.
About the Instructor
Adam Johnson provides high quality, affordable standardized test preparation to the San Antonio community. He went to Trinity University on a National Merit Scholarship for outstanding performance on the PSAT, graduating with degrees in both Biology and English. After teaching for several years for a leading test-preparation company, Adam taught English and test-preparation in Valencia, Spain. He has consistently scored in the 99th percentile on standardized tests including a 43 on the MCAT, a perfect 1600 on the GRE, and a perfect 180 on the LSAT. He's not only an expert on the tests that he teaches, but also a devoted and energetic instructor who can communicate strategies to help others improve their scores.