The Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) is a standardized test designed to measure basic critical reading, math and writing skills. It is also one of the more popular forms of measurement at major colleges and universities when making freshman acceptance decisions. To get into the college you want, you will need to put your best foot forward. A good college application includes a great SAT score. That's where we come in.
Extended Education offers intensive SAT focused workshops designed to familiarize high school students with the exam and to provide you with the tools you need to succeed on the test, and we combine them into reasonable sessions for your convenience.
What are the benefits of taking our SAT Test Prep Course?
- Be prepared to take the official exam by learning about test-taking strategies
- Learn to overcome test anxiety with two practice exams
- Pinpoint weaknesses at the beginning of the course with the pre-diagnostic exam
- Review actual SAT content over the course of the summer from your instructor and provided SAT textbooks
What kind of students sign up for our SAT course?
- High school sophomores, juniors, and seniors planning on applying to college
- High school students whom are new to standardized testing and aren't sure where to start
- High school students who want to do better on the SAT, based on their PSAT scores
- Busy, involved high school students who need a quick yet thorough review on test materials
The next SAT Workshop is being planned for the fall. Please use the sign-up form below to receive a notification when we announce new workshop dates and open registration.