The Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) is a standardized test designed to measure basic critical reading, math and writing skills. It is also one of the more popular forms of measurement at major colleges and universities when making freshman acceptance decisions. To get into the college you want, you will need to put your best foot forward. A good college application includes a great SAT score. That's where we come in.
Extended Education offers intensive SAT focused workshops designed to familiarize high school students with the exam and to provide you with the tools you need to succeed on the test, and we combine them into reasonable sessions for your convinience.
What are the benefits of taking our SAT Test Prep Course?
- Be prepared to take the official exam by learning about test-taking strategies
- Learn to overcome test anxiety with two practice exams
- Pinpoint weaknesses at the beginning of the course with the pre-diagnostic exam
- Review actual SAT content over the course of the summer from your instructor and provided SAT textbooks
What kind of students sign up for our SAT course?
- High school sophomores, juniors, and seniors planning on applying to college
- Students whom are new to standardized testing and aren't sure where to start
- High school students who want to do better on the SAT, based on their PSAT scores
- Busy, involved high school students who need a quick yet thorough review on test materials
Now enrolling for our September 20th One-Day Workshop
Please join us in June and July as we present a more defined SAT prep course for you, at an affordable price.
- The Reading Section will be covered from 8 to 10 a.m. will cover the Reading Section
- The Math Section will be covered from 10 a.m. until 12 noon
- Course will break for lunch at noon. We advise that workshop participants bring a non-refrigerated lunch with them. As the workshop approaches, we will include more details about on-campus dining options in emails to workshop participants.
- The Writing Section will be covered from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m.
Our course is a low-cost alternative to traditional SAT preparation courses for students who might not have the scheduling or budgetary flexibility to commit to an expensive, privatized course. During the course, participants will receive a workbook and textbook, and will receive instruction by one of our experts in standardized testing.
By registering, you acknowledge that you have read our withdraw and cancellation policies.
Please have a valid credit card ready as you will be providing payment during the registration process. If you are registering ON BEHALF of your teenager and plan to be the main contact for receiving information regarding the course, use your email address when registering.
If this time frame does not work for you, please consider our other SAT Test Prep Workshops:
- The SAT One-Day Workshop happening from 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on October 25th
- The SAT test prep workshops for Spring 2015 are currently being scheduled.