Frequently Asked Questions
- Are the Supplier Mall contracts exclusive to one vendor?
Most contracts in the supplier mall are not exclusive, but the contracts have been selected based on value to the University. These contracts should be used as a primary source for searching for goods and services when possible.
- Who can I contact if I have specific questions or need assistance when purchasing items from a mall vendor?
Your designated Procurement Specialist in Purchasing can assist you or contact the Purchasing Office at 210-458-4060.
- Can I purchase goods and/or services using the supplier mall if the total amount will exceed $5,000?
Yes, generate a PeopleSoft requisition and submit all supporting documentation to your department designated Buyer.
- Do I have to use a “HUB” vendor when using the supplier mall?
No, but a good faith effort should be made in supporting UTSA’s policy on promoting Historically Underutilized Businesses.
- How do I obtain a ProCard I can use in the Supplier Mall?
Contact the ProCard Specialist at x4059 or see Procard Information section Applying For A Procard.
- Who do I contact if I have ProCard questions or difficulties in using my ProCard with one of the Supply Mall vendors?
Contact the ProCard Specialist at 210-458-4059 or reference the ProCard FAQ page located at http://utsa.edu/financialaffairs/ptca/.