What is ASAP?
ASAP stands for Automated Student Access Program. It is your student portal that allows you to access most of your student information and academic record at UTSA.
As an incoming student, ASAP will help you:
- Check your admission status
- Check your Rowdy Ready status
- Reserve your Orientation session
- Review and accept your financial aid award
- Register for testing
When you become a current student, ASAP will be your source to:
- Register for classes
- Check your grades
- Review any holds on your account
- Pay your UTSA bill
- Apply for graduation
Still have a question? Ask Rowdy