Forms used by:

Students | Departments | Fiscal Services Staff

Student Forms

Department Forms

  • Deposit Transmittal Form: Used by departments/divisions when submitting a cash, check or credit card deposit to Fiscal Services.
  • Petty Cash Change Receipt: Used by departments with existing petty cash accounts to request changes to a petty cash custodian or dollar amount.
  • Petty Cash Reimbursement - Athletics Recruitment: Used to collect petty cash from Fiscal Services for athletics recruitment expenses (approved Petty Cash Account and a Petty Cash Custodian Receipt must be on file).

Staff Forms

  • Check Cancellation Request - Student: Used by Fiscal Services to request cancellation on checks that are stale dated or by Financial Aid when requesting funds be sent back to the lender.
  • Employee Educational Benefit (EEB) Program: UTSA Human Resources form used to request the Employee Educational Benefit. The completed and signed form must be submitted to the Financial Aid and Enrollment Services office for processing.
  • Petty Cash Custodian Receipt: Completed by Fiscal Services when a petty cash account request is approved.

If you have any problems accessing these forms, please contact our technical support. Thank you.

In All We Do, We Do With Excellence - Every Person - Every Day - Every Job