- That Momentous Week in June and its Potential Consequences for Higher Education
- Liability Considerations for Higher Education in the COVID-19 Era
- UTSA’s Open Records: Valuable Texas Assets
- The New Hub for Outside Counsel Contracts and Invoicing
- Dreaming About DACA
UTSA's Code of Ethics and Conflicts of Interest Policies
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- FERPA statute (20 U.S.C. § 1232g)
- FERPA regulations (34 C.F.R. Part 99)
- FERPA regulations guide, published by the U.S. Dept. of Education
- U.S. Dept. of Education, Family Policy Compliance Office (FPCO)
- UT System Regents Rule 50702, Confidentiality and Security of Education Records Subject to FERPA
- UT System Policy UTS 183, Maintainance of Education Records Subject to FERPA
- UTSA HOP 5.01 Student Rights under FERPA
Procedures for Handling Legal Process, Citations, Subpoenas, Etc.
The University of Texas at San Antonio Office of Legal Affairs is committed to providing accurate, thorough and timely legal advice to the University administration, and to pursuing a proactive, problem-solving approach to legal issues and problems through a collaborative effort with the administration.
None of the information contained on this web site is intended to be construed as legal advice.