Office of Legal Affairs
Providing legal counsel to the University administration.
Policies and Procedures
- UTSA Handbook of Operating Procedures (HOP)
- UT System - Regents' Rules and Regulations
- UT System - Policy Library
UTSA's Code of Ethics and Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Code of Ethics, HOP 4.1
- Conflicts of Interest Policy, HOP 4.31
- Conflicts of Interest Acknowledgement Form, for HOP 4.31 Conflicts of Interest Policy
- Texas Government Code: Standards of Conduct; State Agency Ethics (Tex. Gov. Code § 572.051)
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- FERPA statute (20 U.S.C. § 1232g)
- FERPA regulations (34 C.F.R. Part 99)
- U.S. Dept. of Education, Family Policy Compliance Office (FPCO)
Procedures for Handling Legal Process, Citations, Subpoenas, Etc.
- Procedures for Handling Legal Process, Citations, Subpoenas, Notices, Demands, Etc., HOP 4.18
- UTSA Subpoenas Processing Guide
Contract Procedures and Templates
- Procurement Contracts Procedures & Templates
- Office of Sponsored Project Administration: Contracts & Industrial Agreements
- UT System Office of the General Counsel (OGC) Contracts
The University of Texas at San Antonio Office of Legal Affairs is committed to providing accurate, thorough and timely legal advice to the University administration, and to pursuing a proactive, problem-solving approach to legal issues and problems through a collaborative effort with the administration.
None of the information contained on this web site is intended to be construed as legal advice.