UTSA Downtown Campus
501 César E. Chávez Boulevard
San Antonio, TX 78207
Four buildings on 18.37 acres
West of I-35 in the historic Cattleman Square District
Approximately 60 percent of the 6,000 Downtown Campus students also take classes at the Main Campus. Classes available in the Buena Vista Street Building, Frio Street Building, Monterey Building and Durango Building.
- The Downtown Campus offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in the College of Architecture, Construction and Planning and the College of Public Policy. The Department of Counseling and the Department of Educational Psychology are also located here.
- The Downtown Campus offers coursework leading to the completion of the following undergraduate programs: accounting, architecture, biology, communication, construction science and management, criminal justice, English, general business, history, interdisciplinary studies, interior design, management, marketing, mathematics, Mexican American studies, political science, psychology, public administration and sociology.
- Downtown Campus is home to community service initiatives and college preparation programs, including the academically intense Pre-freshman Engineering Program (PREP) and Dual-Credit and Concurrent Enrollment programs for high school students.
- Downtown Campus houses the Institute for Economic Development, which provides advising, counseling, training and research for economic develop and job creation in South Texas, Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean.
- Student services include: admissions, counseling, enrollment services and financial aid, fiscal services, career services, registrar, veterans certification, student health, student activities and campus recreation.
- Variety of resources including a 19,000-square-foot library, instructional theater, health and counseling center, bookstore, fitness center and food service facility.
- Available on-campus parking for more than 2,200 vehicles, including more than 300 garage spaces.
- The Downtown Campus Welcome Center is located in the Frio Street Building.