Resources for Faculty
UTSA’s Learning Management System (LMS) and your primary tool for teaching online
Simple web conferencing solution in Bb that’s built for interacting with groups or individual students
Secure video recording, livestreaming and sharing tool with captioning and quizzing that integrates with Bb
Tech tools and resources available to assist with working and learning remotely
- PlayPosit (coming soon)
A Full Suite of Tools
Learn about the full suite of tools available to support your virtual teaching and learning experience.
Which communication tool should I use?
See our handy guide to determining the best platform to use for your meeting, class, presentation or event. Learn more >>
Webinars on Virtual Teaching
- 3 Essentials for Teaching Online - Communication, Lectures, Assignments, Exams and Grading
- Online Teaching Webinars – Join live or watch later
Visit Teaching and Learning Services for more strategies.
- Open Educational Resources
- Online Services and Library FAQs
- Request Library Instruction and Add Librarians to Blackboard
- Faculty Course Reserve Request
Visit UTSA Libraries for more services.
Online Teaching & Learning Support
University Technology Solutions
Support for Students
Visit Online Learning Resources to learn more about support available for students.