Skip to main content Skip to search
UTSA header graphic
UTSA Campus Pictures

Freshman Student

Freshmen Without Declared Majors
Freshmen who have not declared a major should contact the Tomás Rivera Center for Student Success (TRC) for academic advising.

Freshman with Declared Majors

Freshmen who have declared a major should contact the the Colleges' Freshman Advising Center (CFAC) for academic advising at the Main Campus or the Downtown Undergraduate Advising Center (DTUAC) at the Downtown Campus.
All UTSA Freshmen must complete training. Visit the UTSA Student Health Services website for more information.

Future Students

Individuals interested in attending UTSA can apply at the ApplyTexas website. More information is available on the UTSA Future Students webpage linked at the top of this page.

Bacterial Meningitis Immunization Requirements

The State of Texas has required that, in order to register for classes, students under the age of 30 will be required to document their immunization. Information and forms can be found at Student Health Services.

Design by Web & Multimedia Services. Content by Downtown Undergraduate Advising Center—Last update: January 23, 2013