Quick links to test prep workshops:
About Our Workshops
Registration is available online only. We urge interested participants to register early due to limited seats available in each workshop. Registrations are on a first-come-first-served basis. We are not able to "hold a seat" in any workshop. Our normal attendance roster will have no less than 10 participants and no more than 25 participants. Exceptions to attendance size will be made on a case-by-case basis and at the discretion of workshop instructor.
- Workshops include over 21 hours of instruction on powerful test-taking techniques and reviews on previous examination materials/questions in a classroom format
- The cost of the course includes all classroom materials (workbook and textbook).
- There are two full-length practice tests to measure your results: a pre-diagnostic at the beginning of the workshop and post-diagnostic towards the end
- Discounts are offered to UTSA students, UTSA Staff/Faculty and their immediate families, Active Alumni Association Members and their immediate families, active military/veteran and their immediate families (more info below)
Free practice GMAT & GRE Exams at the Graduate School
We partner with the Graduate School to offer free practice exams. Please visit the Graduate School Event Calendar to find our next practice exam, and sign up online.
Test Prep Workshop Fees
Registration fee: Registration fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. The online registration process currently accepts only credit card payments (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover). If you need to pay with check, please call our office to make arrangements.
Parking Permits: Permits are required to park on any UTSA campus lot. If you do not have a current UTSA permit, we strongly encourage you to purchase permits when you register. Parking on commuter/student spots on the weekends is free. If you choose not to purchase permits, you will need to park in a visitor parking garage for each workshop session at $2.00/hour. For more information on visitor parking, please refer to Business Auxiliary Services . The deadline for purchasing parking is two Fridays before the beginning of the program.
We offer Early Bird (discounted) parking permits to our registered participants that are non-UTSA students/faculty/staff members. Early Bird permits can can be purchased online when registering for your class. Early Bird price expires two Friday’s before the start of a Saturday workshop. Permits purchased after Early Bird Date will be sold at $7 a day/per session. If you purchased parking permits, an email with parking information will be sent to you two Friday’s before the start of your workshop. If you do not purchase parking permit, you will need to use visitor parking in order to not receive a ticket. To read more about parking, visit UTSA's Business Auxiliary Services or call 210.458.7275.
Test Prep Workshop Cancellations and Changes
Workshops are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not attained. Extended Education reserves the right to cancel low-enrollment workshops when necessary, as well as change time, dates and locations of workshop offerings. If a workshop is cancelled, or changed, every effort will be made to notify participants by phone and/or email prior to the first session. For cancelled workshops, a full refund will be granted or participant may request to be transferred to another workshop on a space–available basis.
15% Discounts for Military, Student, Faculty/Staff and More
Registered participants are eligible to receive a 15% discount if they fall within one of these categories:
- Current UTSA students
- UTSA staff/faculty
- Active members of the UTSA Alumni Association
- Active-Duty Military and their immediate families
- Veterans and their immediate families
You will be required to provide proof in the form of a photo ID on the first day of class when you check in to receive your class materials. Select the discount, look for the appropriate box during your registration process online.
$50 Rebate Available for GMAT, GRE & LSAT Participants
Registered participants are eligible to receive a $50 rebate post-workshop if the following items are provided to the Office of Extended Education within three months of completing the workshop:
- Pre-diagnostic AND post-diagnostic tests results (make-up dates may be arranged with your class instructor)
- Submission of a copy of the OFFICIAL test score results by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with your official test score, we will allow you to retake the workshop based on space availability and on an evaluation of the following criteria:
- Previous workshop attendance
- Submission of your pre/post diagnostic test, and official test score
- Must retake the workshop within six months of your last workshop date
You will need to purchase new books, depending on whether or not the classroom materials have changed. If you need additional parking permits, you will need to purchase them as well.
Which Test Would You Like Prep For?